Junior Botball® Beginning and Intermediate Workshops, OKC
August 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Junior Botball® Workshop will be held on August 19, 2017
Who should attend?:
- Teachers needing refreshing of concepts, skills and curriculum
- Both beginning and Intermediate workshops will be held
- Teachers will learn about the curriculum, teacher resources, challenge days, using servos and sensors.
- Over 45 (and counting) new mathematics connections to your standards. Easily can be taught during your math class time.
Please email Carol @ firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
Please let me know what group you will be in. Are you:A– New and never been to a workshopB– Been to a workshop, but need a complete refreshingC– Ready for sensors, servos and more. You feel confident in moving your robot through a figure 8 pattern and know some about servos.
What do I bring?
- Laptop, Chromebook, iPad
- Robot kit- all parts (legos, sensors, etc.), please have it built.
- We will have a working lunch. PLEASE bring your lunch. Please do not leave for lunch and miss the workshop. It is unfair to others for us to take time to catch you up. If some of you want to order something delivered, that’s great too.
2601 S Villa Ave,
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
If you have questions please call 617-997-3621