Teach your students to write code and apply the engineering design process using robots!
This sustainable program provides reusable equipment, software, standards-aligned curriculum and professional development opportunities to enable you to teach your elementary students to write code and cover engineering design standards.
The hands-on activities focus on improving computational thinking skills and promoting mastery of concepts.
The program culminates in one-day public events where students showcase their robot designs and solutions.
How it works
- Read through the FAQs below
- Register your team here
- Order your robotics kit here
- Register for a workshop here
- Work with your students
- Register for a Challenge event here
- Participate in a Challenge event